- WGBH Curious George– January 2007
- Museum of Science, Boston, MA www.mos.org
- November 2006 New Hampshire Brief’s article in Business NH Magazine
- Recipient of 21st Century Grant Monies from the Department of Education June 2006, Watertown, MA to design and implement Orienteering Immersion Program for the Summer School.
- Selected as a roster artist for NH Arts Foundation sponsored program: Kids, Books and the Arts 2006 to bring treasure hunts to NH communities for their summer reading programs.
- Arthur kids’ show!
- Recipient of David Barrows Adventure Fund 2005
- Competes Nationally and Internationally in short and long distance orienteering events and recently returned from Australia where she finished 2nd in the World Championships for women over age 35.
- WGBH Arthur Show- Fern and the Secret of Moose Mountain September 2004
WEEKEND COURSES AND SUMMER CAMP PROGRAMS 2005, 2006, 2007
- Cartographer, Field Vetting, and Digitizing of The Great Central Park Treasure Hunt ™ and The Great Boston Common Treasure Hunt™Featured Highlight for HarborGuide Magazine’s Kid edition, Spring 2007 Seacoast News 2007: http://www.seacoastonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071101/LIFE/711010368&emailAFriend=1
- Orienteering Maps and Training for facilitation at www.northernoutdoors.com
- Organize and facilitate navigation event for Harvard Engineering Program’s National Bring a Girl to Engineering Day May 2006 http://www.eweek.org/site/News/Eweek/girlsday.shtml
COOL EVENTS (THERE ARE MANY MORE) :
- Created “The Search for SpongeBob”, a public treasure hunt in Manhattan where participants listened to clues on Z100 and navigated around the city to locate 100$ gift certificates.
- Created a game for Newburyport families to use maps to locate historical clues placed around the city to help them find the key and receive treasure.
- Led the top sales staff of Nintendo around Magic Kingdom in an \’Amazing Race\’ like hunt.
- Designed and facilitated Radio Shack’s 2006 Sales Convention for 350 people using GPS units in Fort Worth, TX.
- Microsoft in Redmond, WA, Genentech, Whole Foods, Portsmouth Hospital, Computer Corporation of America, Bose, Genentech, Nitsch Engineering, Memic, Horizon Tech, Met Life, Deloitte and Touch, Infineon…………this is just a partial list
- Hundreds and hundreds of birthday parties and family hunts from NYC to Boston
- I have mapped islands, boats, restaurants, classrooms, museums, parks, and parking garages.
WHAT’S NEXT :
- UTH has entered into an agreement with www.rosekennedygreenway.org to create maps and games for families including high-tech pod cast treasure hunts and simple clue based games for Opening Day Ceremonies 2008 and the future.